Wednesday, February 22, 2012

revamping

Hope everyone is having a good day if you read this post...

I don't know what google is doing...I know one of the names I posted yesterday on my side bar under the title it says hacked..So google was doing the right thing..I was not hacked through her...

But what I am going to do is delete all the blogs I follow and redo it...It will take me a few days..So I didn't wipe you off because I am not following anymore..I just need to clean things up abit..

Went to the cardiologist yesterday and he goes my heart is the least of my worries..It cracked me up.. He wished me well wishes and was happy to hear that I had no other cancer and that the tumor was gone...He said he didn't think he needed to see me for a year...I did the happy dance...one less doctor to see.. Yeah...

Anyways that is about it because I want to get my blog cleared up...I was going to delete the whole thing and not do a blog...I know I would miss it..I may decide to start all over with another one but I don't really want to do it...Alot of decisions to me make...Will keep you posted...\

Have a great rest of the week....

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great check up! I thought about deleting mine awhile ago too but like you, I KNOW I would miss it and all the wonderful folks I've met through blogging:) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a good heart woohoo!

    I've often thought of deleting my blog too...I'm sure I'm just talking to myself but I hang on to it because i enjoy it and reading up on other's blogs..for inspiration etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYY!!! Glad you got good news from the heart doctor. :) I did a happy dance for you.

    I hope that you can clear things up on your blog here. It is maddening when things like this happen, isn't it?

    Have a great day. Take care, Janet W (((((((BIG HUGS))))))) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear the great report from the Dr! Yahoo!one more step

    Nice to be able to read your blog it helps me stay connected with you in a better way :)

    ReplyDelete